From Financial Integrity
Money & Life 2012 - June 28-July 1
A convening of change agents working toward new economic paradigms.
at the Whidbey Institute, Whidbey Island, Washington USA
Join a diverse community of practice, using the rough-cut of the new film Money & Life by Katie Teague as a launching pad to discuss and examine our assumptions and practices about both the old way of money and the new economy we’re envisioning and enacting.
Convening from various sectors of activism, academia, commerce and finance, we will share what works and support one another to expand the horizons of our thinking and our agency.
We are living this new world in our hearts and now building it with our deeds. The new economy is emerging through us, but we are still swimming in the ocean of old money paradigms.
Prepare to be challenged! In a supportive peer environment, we will examine the implicit and explicit agreements we have made around money while we work in the world:
• How do we as individuals and in our businesses and organizations embody new economic and social principles in real time?
• What obstacles and challenges do we face?
• What and who are we leaving out, avoiding, or deferring?
• How can we further expand the new paradigms into our communities of interest, action, and place?
• What new connections (dendritic, economic, and social) can we make to support our “becoming the change” more deeply, holistically and effectively?
This event is a collaboration between New Road Map Foundation and the Whidbey Institute For more information contact moneyandlife (at) whidbeyinstitute.org or register here.