From Financial Integrity
Tips, tricks and tools to keep you on the path
No need to reinvent the wheel. Others following the nine step program have developed some useful tools to help make it easy for others like you to get started, stay on track and achieve success. This section also provides a wealth of “in the trenches” examples of ways people are working through specific steps of the program. Come back often for new posts.
Tools and examples
- Step 1. How much money has come into your life and what do you have to show for it?
- Step 2. Being in the present: Tracking your life energy
- Step 3. Where is it all going: Monthly tabulation
- Step 4. Three questions that will transform your life
- Step 5. Making life energy visible: Your wall chart
- Step 6. Respecting your life energy: Minimizing spending
- Step 7. Respecting your life energy: Maximizing income
- Step 8. Capital and the crossover point
- Step 9. Securing your financial independence
Share your tip, trick or tool
Please add your tool or example to the appropriate step page. To add your tool or example, you'll need to:
- First create an account and log in. If you are a member, you must be logged in to contribute.
- Read the Contribution Guidelines and Help page before adding your tool or example.
- Create a page. Please look at the other entries and model the page title appropriately. Brief is better in the online world. Step by step instructions to add a tool or example are available on this page.
When you see something that is incorrect or needs clarification on a particular tool or example page, the best way to address any issues is to use the Discussion function at the top of that page. If you're the first to discuss a tool or example you'll need to create a discussion page. Please sign your comment.